Never miss another important call!
Globalstar's Voicemail service is always there to take a message. Now you can walk away from your satellite phone, knowing that your callers can still reach you. The Voicemail system is accessible using any Globalstar or touch-tone telephone. This effective and reliable service delivers:
- Easy to use system with automated attendant and numeric prompts.
- Choice of multiple languages (English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic).
- Convenient message modes e.g. folders, forwarding, skip and replay messages.
- Receive voice messages both when your phone is busy and when it is turned off.
- Create personalised greetings, or use the automated messages in your chosen language.
- Holds up to 50 messages at one time, and retains them for up to 60 days.
- Individual messages can be up to 6 minutes in length.
Access to Globalstar's Voice Mail service is included with all Post-paid Voice & Data plans. Voice Mail calls placed within Globalstar Europe's Home Zone are subject to your standard local airtime tariffs. Calls to Voice Mail placed from outside Globalstar Europe's Home Zone, are subject to charges of €1.20 per minute.
On September 26th 2014, a new Voicemail service will be added to all existing customer lines - all you need to do is call into the Voicemail service (dial *86 from your Globalstar handset or +335 82880420 from any phone) and set up your account. Calls will automatically be forwarded to your new voice mailbox when you are not contactable.
Please be aware that as of September 26th 2014, our existing Voicemail service will be retired. Saved messages and recordings will not be transferred to the new Voicemail service, therefore, we would strongly suggest you listen to and take note of your voice messages by September 25th 2014.
From September 26th 2014, you may access messages on the old system by dialling a temporary number (+336 40045957). After November 26th 2014, the temporary number will be discontinued and you will no longer be able to access messages on the old Voicemail system.
If you have any queries regarding the above information, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care